Monday, January 28, 2008

Lunchtime

One of the best things about living in Spain, no sorry I'll start again; the best thing about living in Spain is the food. Lunchtime on Friday was another reminder of this fact - not that I need reminding, it is never far from my thoughts or my stomach - at a local restaurant called Cal Boter.


25 Jan Lunch Cal Boter - 125 Jan Lunch Cal Boter - 6


25 Jan Lunch Cal Boter - 225 Jan Lunch Cal Boter - 5


This is the place where Catalan super chef Sergi Arola started at aged 14; had never noticed it until walking past on my way to the doctor's on Wednesday. Traditional Catalan fare, well cooked and in pleasant surroundings, all for €9,00 (three courses and that flask of wine you can see in the photo all included). As a famous Austrian once said, "I'll be back."

No comments: